In a fast and furious world.. what you need is foundation. Bedrock Communications....

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Theron Kennedy's Poetry Crib: Live Streaming













Live Streaming
by Theron Kennedy

I don't kick the tires
on any vehicles
that bring me truth
I'm still Hip Hop
even if I
never again
grab the mic
or step inside
a recording booth

Wise enough to feast
on crumbs and fragments
even after drinking
from the whole
There is no lack in me
I have the Universal
backbone in me
even my antagonist
befriends me
my rhymes transcend me
metamotivated
elevated
fresh water
flows through me
never stagnated
or seperated
lies will never
subdue me
school me
I Am Learning
a disciple
of what is
cracked code bliss
know this
wholeness
homies
even death
cannot hold me
only shows
what words
don't know
where the path
inside my soul goes
open ME
and God flows


 2013 All Rights Reserved by Theron Kennedy
------------------------------------------------------
Theron Kennedy's Poetry Crib
Memphis, TN
http://www.afterabby.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Always-Theory-ebook/dp/B0041OSFNA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361821712&sr=8-1&keywords=Love+Always+Theory             
------------------------------------------------------
RSS Feed     Download Episode
Theron Kennedy appears at 47:25 on this episode of the crib...






Qr Code for this episode  
------------------------------------------------------
Show Producer: Von Rupert
Marketing Director: Theron Kennedy
Theme Music: Trevor Williams

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for the feedback.. hold fast.. The Podcast President.